Are you tired of the same plain nail polish? It’s time to get creative with your nails and try something new! Nail art is making a fashion statement this season, with plenty of trendy designs to choose from for any and all occasions. Find inspiration with our list of 10 stylish nail art ideas for looking your best at any event.
1. Get The Look: 10 Trendy Nail Art Ideas for Any and Every Occasion!
Nails can make or break your look! If you want to ensure your look stands out, why not try adding some trendy nail art? Here are 10 ideas that are sure to have you noticed for any and every occasion.
Geometric: Create shapes of all sizes and color combinations for this modern design. Create a mosaic of abstract art straight out of a contemporary art gallery.
Monochrome: If bright colors are not for you, keep it monochrome with various shapes. The beauty of this style is that you can create both intricate and simple designs to fit any occasion.
Floral: Want to be classic and romantic? This look is perfect for any girly occasion. Add in some buds, bouquets and leaves to create the perfect pairing for your outfit.
Metallics have been in style for a long time now and they all show no sign of stopping. Rich and luxurious designs can perfectly illuminate the night time. Try adding in a few sparkles for good measure.
- Pearl Designs
- Glitter French Manicure
- Abstract Art
- Negative Space
- Splatter Paint
- Half Moon
These 10 nail art ideas have all the potential to make you stand out from the rest. From classic to contemporary, these looks are sure to give you the perfect polish for any and every occasion. Pick and choose to your heart’s content, and have fun experimenting with each look.
2. From Casual Beauty for Everyday to Evening Extravagance
Our evening makeup mission is to help create a special look for any occasion. With a few tips and tricks, you have the power to transform your everyday look into an extravagant one.
- Step 1: Add a layer of bronzer to the face
- Step 2: Create soft and dramatic eyes with smoky eye-shadow
- Step 3: Contour with some highlighter for a glowy finish
- Step 4: Get a dramatic lip with a lipstick or a liquid-matte
To amplify the eye look, go for glitter eyeliner or gemstones. Don’t forget the lashes! Adding some full lashes will make the difference. You can also add dramatic wing for a more glamorous look.
Shimmery powders are the perfect addition to your night look. Sweep it generously across the eyelids and add a highlighter to your cupid’s bow.
3. Must-Have Nail Art Ideas for Any Season
Imagine a beautiful manicure that is the perfect accessory for any season:
- Metallic Manicure – Inject some sparkle and glamour to your fingertips with a metallic manicure. Whether it’s a metallic gold, silver, or even trendy rose gold, these metallic hues are timeless and universally flattering. Not to mention, they can give any outfit a fashionable boost.
- Glittery French Tip -Redefine the traditional French mani with a glittery twist. Far from the typical French tip, this modern version starts with a base coat of your favorite shade and finishes with an edgy sparkle that’s ideal for all occasions.
- Geometric Nail Art – To make a chic statement, consider geometric nail art. Choose a few favorite bold colored polishes and let your creativity take the lead with shapes, lines, and designs. Create a mysterious vibe with triangle tips or opt for an overall bold pattern.
Achieve exceptional nail art any season with the right nail polish and art supplies. Transform a basic manicure into a dazzling work of art with the perfect nail art ideas. From classic to trending, there’s no shortage of looks. So, put on your favorite shades and let your imagination run wild!
4. Adding Some Glitz & Glam to Make Your Own Statement
- The finishing touches of your outfit should be seen as the golden life of the party – they act as the sparklers that add to the shine in the night. Whether it’s pairing a pair of earrings with a dress or jazzing up a casual daytime look, the idea is to put your own personal touch on your style and express your individuality.
- Make Accent Pieces Stand Out. An effective way to do this is to match pretty trinkets with bold colors, striking silhouettes, and eye-catching patterns. The same principles apply with shoes – statement pieces like red stilettos or a pair of glittery wedges, will always make an impact.
- Accessorize. Accessories are an important part of making a fashion statement. You can go for statement pieces like statement necklaces or chunky rings, or a more conservative yet stylish look by matching subtle yet playful items like brooches or scarves.
- Invigorate Your Look With Color. Color is one of the most powerful tools we have to emphasize our look. The goal is to create looks that are original and unique. Making color combinations or choices you might not normally opt for can contribute to an eye-catching, fresh and interesting look.
No matter what you go for, never be afraid to stand out or go beyond the norm. Make sure to take some risks and own your style – never forget that you’re the only one responsible for creating your statement look. Have fun, play around with your style and never stop experimenting – trust us, it’ll all pay off in the end!
5. Creative Nail Art Ideas for the Perfect End-of-Year Look
As the year ends, it’s time to break out some sparkly, eye-catching nail art to top off your look. Below you will find five creative nail art ideas to give your nails a festive flourish.
- Sprinkle in some glitter. Glittery nail art provides a festive look that’s sure to turn heads! Use either a sparkly polish or simply apply loose glitter to your nail design with a dab of glue.
- Go for a pop of color with taped off nails. This technique allows you to decide how much, or how little, of your nail to be painted. All you need is two colors to create a fun angled pattern.
- Showcase some shimmery studs and dangles. Jazzing up your nails with gorgeous ornaments is a perfect end-of-year statement. Consider hanging tiny charms from the ends of your acrylics for a whimsical look.
- Restore calm with a marbled design. When festive bling isn’t your style, the marbled nail art trend offers an elegant and professional look. All you need is three different polishes and a small brush.
- Experiment with a splash of tie-dye. Wave goodbye to 2020 with a fun and frivolous tie-dye creation. To get started, mix a few colors, dab onto the nail, and blend out using a brush or Q tip.
Whether you choose to go playful and punchy or simply favour a classic shade, these five creative nail art ideas will ensure your 2021 look is of the utmost sophistication.
Fashionable and fun, these 10 trendy nail art ideas are perfect for every occasion. Now that you have some amazing nail art inspiration, you can feel confident in finding stylish and unique looks for your nails. With these designs, you can show your true fashion sense in all of your upcoming events.